TMNT #35 from IDW. Original IDW solicitation details below. Available
June 25, 2014 June 18, 2014.
- Cover A (Mateus Santolouco) – regular cover
- Cover B (Kevin Eastman) – regular cover
- Cover RI (Ken Garing) – 10 copy Retailer Incentive cover
- Cover RE Kevin Eastman Fan Club SDCC (Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Steve Lavigne) – Kevin Eastman Fan Club Retailer Exclusive – for distribution at SDCC 2014 by Kevin Eastman.
NOTE: Cover RI and Cover RE were incorrectly distributed (read more here). Cover RE was incorrectly distributed as Cover RI and the actual Cover RI has yet to be distributed. To make up for this error, IDW will be creating an RE Kevin Eastman Fan Club SDCC cover for TMNT #36. UPDATE: Cover RI was eventually distributed at SDCC 2014 to attendees of the Diamond Retailer Luncheon. Copies of Cover RI have not been made publicly available for purchase (although you can sometimes find copies on the second-hand market and eBay).
Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w) • Mateus Santolouco (a) • Santolouco, Eastman (c)
Raphael and Michelangelo pay a visit to Old Hob. Turns out the cat’s been busy trying to create new mutants while the Turtles have been away! Will Raph and Mike try to stop him? The choice becomes more difficult when Slash reveals a surprise!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
• A major turning point for fan-favorite characters Old Hob and Slash!
• Variant cover by Ken Garig!