Batman/TMNT #02 from DC Comics. Part 2 of a 6 part crossover mini-series. Original DC solicitation details below. Available January 13, 2016.
- Cover Regular (Freddie E. Williams II) – regular cover
- Cover RI (Kevin Eastman) – 50 copy Retailer Incentive cover
- 2nd printing (Freddie E. Williams II) – B&W sketch version of the Williams Regular cover; available February 17, 2016.
- 3rd printing (Freddie E. Williams II) – sketch version of the Williams Regular cover; available March 30, 2016.
- 4th printing (Freddie E. Williams II) – alternate version of the Williams Regular cover; available May 25, 2016.
Written by JAMES TYNION IV
Art and cover FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
1:50 Variant cover by KEVIN EASTMAN
On sale JANUARY 13 • 32 pg, FC, 2 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
Trapped in a world where they can scarcely tell friend from foe, the Turtles’ first encounter with the Dark Knight puts their fighting skills to the ultimate test. And while Batman and scientist Lucius Fox search for any clue as to where these strange ninjas come from, Shredder strikes a deal with The Penguin! Co-published with IDW!
© 2015 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Based on characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman.
[…] – TMNT Amazing Adventures: Carmelo Anthony Special; TMNT Amazing Adventures #10; Batman/TMNT #2 4th printing; Batman/TMNT #3 3rd printing; Batman/TMNT #4 2nd […]