Batman/TMNT #03 from DC Comics. Part 3 of a 6 part crossover mini-series. Original DC solicitation details below. Available February 10, 2016.
- Cover Regular (Freddie E. Williams II) – regular cover
- Cover RI (Kevin Eastman) – 50 copy Retailer Incentive cover
- Cover RE Decomixado Comic Shop (David Finch / June Chung) – Decomixado Comic Shop Retailer Exclusive (RE) cover; available at the La Mole Comic Con in Mexico City March 18-20, 2016.
- 2nd printing (Freddie E. Williams II) – B&W sketch version of the Williams Regular cover; available March 16, 2016.
- 3rd printing (Freddie E. Williams II) – alternate version of the Williams Regular cover; available May 25, 2016
Written by JAMES TYNION IV
Art and cover by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
1:25 Variant cover by KEVIN EASTMAN
On sale FEBRUARY 10 • 32 pg, FC, 3 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
The Batcave is overrun with turtles—and its landlord is not at all pleased about it. But Batman’s going to have to put aside his animosity toward his uninvited guests because he’s about to have his first run-in with their deadliest enemy, Shredder! Meanwhile, the Turtles must face up to the grim possibility that they might never get back to their world.
© 2015 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. Based on characters created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman.
Is the RI definitely 1:25? My comic store says Diamond are still showing it as 1:50, and issue #4 appears to be 1:50 according to the blog entry.
The DC solicitations state it’s a 25 copy incentive so that’s all I have to go by. It would seem odd for #3 to be the only 25 copy since 1,2, and 4 show 50 copy.