Now that the NEW tmnt-ninjaturtles.com has been live for a few days I wanted to post a few tips. These stem from some common feedback I’ve been receiving.
- Make sure you are not using any saved links or bookmarks to access the BLOG section of tmnt-ninjaturtles.com. For the past 5 years, the BLOG was the only portion of tmnt-ninjaturtles.com you could access and so many of you might still be trying to access the site via an old URL. If you are using an old link or bookmark to access the BLOG you’ll likely get a “Permission Denied” page. The URLs for the BLOG were changed to ensure uniformity across the site and to make for better Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- tmnt-ninjaturtles.com is optimally viewed in current versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer. If you use older browser versions you may experience undesired view-ability / usability issues.
- Clearing your browser cache will help eliminate older cached pages and images that might be causing viewing issues.
- Once you access the BLOG from the main menu at the top of tmnt-ninjaturtles.com, ensure you update any saved bookmarks you have with the new URL (or just always use tmnt-ninjaturtles.com).
- tmnt-ninjaturtles.com uses a platform designed to assist with viewing the site on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. However, if you view the site on tablets and smartphones that are more than a couple of years old, there are certain features that may not work optimally (or at all).
- TIP: On some tablets and smartphones, items in the top “THE COLLECTION” fly-out menu may be view-able but not select-able when the device is in a horizontal (wide) viewing position. If this occurs, turn the device in a vertical viewing position and “THE COLLECTION” menu items should then become select-able.
- Use “Ctrl +” on your computer keyboard to zoom in your browser screen. This will allow you to enlarge the site to a viewing size optimal for you. Conversely, use “Ctrl –” to zoom out and make the site smaller.
- The legacy BLOG contents were simply imported into my new site. Due to this, the text content for the blog posts is present but many of the links and galleries must be manually fixed. I am currently in the process of updating all of the posts. This should only take a few more days to accomplish.
- Please feel free to report any technical issues or broken links you encounter while using the site. I want to ensure you have the best experience possible and I’ll do my best to address these issues and links as soon as possible.
Thanks for visiting the NEW tmnt-ninjaturtles.com !!