TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures #01 from IDW. Original IDW solicitation details below. Available May 31, 2023.
NOTE: This ongoing title was originally solicited as “TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures Continued” because it was created in response to the popularity of the limited 4-issue mini-series which had already been published under the title “TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures” (Sept. 2022-Jan. 2023). IDW created this new “Continued” title with a new #1 instead of expanding on the mini-series numbering (#5+) since the “Continued” series is designed to be ongoing/monthly with continuing storyline (vs. limited mini-series one-off stories). Somewhere along the line, IDW decided to replace the word ‘Continued’ in this title with “(2023-).” I’ve chosen not to adopt the addition of “(2023-)” in the title of this new series since the previous mini-series from 2022 did not have “(2022-)” in the title. I find it less confusing and more accurate to simply categorize this new “Continued” series as “TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures” and re-brand the original 4-issue mini-series as “TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures Mini-Series.” This aligns with how the 3-issue Archie TMNT Adventures Mini-Series (1988) is categorized alongside the 72-issue ongoing run of Archie TMNT Adventures (1989-1995).
- Cover A (Tim Lattie) – regular cover A
- Cover B (Dan Schoening) – regular cover B
- Cover C (Sarah Myer) – regular cover C
- Cover RI A (Michael Dooney) – 10 copy (1:10) Retailer Incentive A (RI A) cover
- Cover RI B (Michael Dooney) – 25 copy (1:25) Retailer Incentive B (RI B) cover
- Cover RE Circle City Comics A (Stuart Sayger) – Circle City Comics Retailer Exclusive (RE) A cover; available from Circle City Comics.
- Cover RE Circle City Comics B (Stuart Sayger) – Circle City Comics Retailer Exclusive (RE) B cover; available from Circle City Comics.
- Cover RE Clayton Crain (Clayton Crain) – Clayton Crain Retailer Exclusive (RE) cover; available from ClaytonCrain.com.
- Cover RE IDW Online Exclusive (Francine Delgado) – IDW Online Exclusive Retailer Exclusive cover. Available online in the IDW Exclusives Store.
TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures Continued #1—Cover A: Tim Lattie (MAR231658)
Erik Burnham (w) • Tim Lattie (a/ca)
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Saturday Morning Adventures continue in our first multipart adventure! After an accidental encounter with an unknown element in the sewers of the city, the Rat King finds his ability to control the hearts and minds of rodents is waning. But in its place, he finds the ability to control reptile life, which will totally make things harder for the heroes in a half shell! Grab a bowl of cereal and be there for part one of THE TURTLE KING!
Now an all-new ongoing series because you asked for it!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures Continued #1—Cover B: Kevin Eastman (MAR231659)
Erik Burnham (w) • Tim Lattie (a) • Kevin Eastman (ca)
TMNT Saturday Morning Adventures Continued #1—Cover C: Sarah Myer (MAR231660)
Erik Burnham (w) • Tim Lattie (a) • Sarah Myer (ca)
Order 10 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Michael Dooney (MAR231661)
Order 25 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Michael Dooney (MAR231662)
Comments are closed.