TMNT: The Last Ronin-Lost Day Special (one-shot) from IDW. Original IDW solicitation details below. Available
May 17, 2023 July 19, 2023. NOTE: TLR-Lost Day Special will be modern comic sized and saddle-stitched.
- Cover A (Ben Bishop) – regular cover A
- Cover B (Kevin Eastman) – regular cover B
- Cover C (Elizabeth Beals) – regular cover C
- Cover RI A (Esau Escorza/Isaac Escorza) – 25 copy (1:25) Retailer Incentive A (RI A) cover
- Cover RI B (Esau Escorza/Isaac Escorza) – 50 copy (1:50) Retailer Incentive B (RI B) cover
- Cover RI C (Esau Escorza/Isaac Escorza) – 100 copy (1:100) Retailer Incentive C (RI C) cover
- Cover RE Bishart.net (Ben Bishop) – Bishart.net Retailer Exclusive (RE) cover; available at Bishart.net.
- Cover RE IDW Convention Exclusive (Ben Bishop) – IDW Convention Exclusive Retailer Exclusive cover; available at SDCC 2023.
- Cover RE Jolzar Collectibles A (Ivan Tao) – Jolzar Collectibles Retailer Exclusive (RE) A cover; available at Jolzar Collectibles.
- Cover RE Jolzar Collectibles B (Paolo Pantalena) – Jolzar Collectibles Retailer Exclusive (RE) B cover; available at Jolzar Collectibles.
- Cover RE New Comix (n/a) – New Comix Retailer Exclusive Blank cover; available from New Comix.
TMNT: The Last Ronin-Lost Day Special—Cover A: Ben Bishop (FEB231510)
Kevin Eastman, Tom Waltz (w) • Ben Bishop (a/ca)
A special one-shot set in the Ronin-verse! After the Last Ronin defeated Oroku Hiroto, Master of the Foot Clan, New York City was free for the first time in more than a decade. But along with the newfound freedom comes a dangerous power vacuum waiting to be filled, and without a common enemy in the Foot Clan, various factions are vying to take control. Longtime resistance leader April O’Neil finds herself and her loved ones—including four small mutant turtles she and her daughter, Casey Marie Jones, are raising and training together—once again caught up in the battle for the soul of the city.
When April takes the young mutant turtles with her on a supply run into the city, they become lost and must find their way back to the sewer lair or risk becoming collateral damage in the newest power struggle overtaking the streets. Old memories mix with new realities as April and her four small charges race to get back home before it’s too late.
This 40-page special comes from the New York Times best-selling TMNT: The Last Ronin creative team of writers Kevin Eastman and Tom Waltz, illustrator Ben Bishop, and colorist Luis Antonio Delgado, and is an official tie-in to TMNT: The Last Ronin—Lost Years.
FC • 52 pages • $7.99
TMNT: The Last Ronin-Lost Day Special—Cover B: Kevin Eastman (FEB231511)
Tom Waltz (w) • Ben Bishop (a) • Kevin Eastman (w/ca)
TMNT: The Last Ronin-Lost Day Special—Cover C: TBA (FEB231512)
Kevin Eastman, Tom Waltz (w) • Ben Bishop (a) • TBA (ca)
Order 25 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Esau Escorza & Isaac Escorza (FEB231513)
Order 50 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Esau Escorza & Isaac Escorza (FEB231514)
Order 100 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Esau Escorza & Isaac Escorza (FEB231515)