Here’s the info. on the variants for TMNT #5 from IDW. Available on December 21, 2011. Note how covers A & B are “reflections” of each other…pretty cool.
- Cover A (Mateus Santolouco) – regular cover shipped in a 4:1 ratio (A:B) in a single order (i.e., if shops order only 1 copy they get Cover A; if they order 4 copies of Cover A they can then purchase one copy of Cover B)
- Cover B (Dan Duncan) – regular cover shipped in a 4:1 ratio (A:B) in a single order (i.e., shops must order 4 copies of Cover A in order to purchase one copy of Cover B)
- Cover RI A (Kevin Eastman) – 10 copy Retailer Incentive (i.e., shops that order 8 copies of Cover A and 2 copies of Cover B get this one free)
- Cover Global Conquest (Kevin Eastman) – International Edition issued to markets outside the U.S.A.
Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w) * Dan Duncan, Mateus Santolouco (a) *Duncan, Santolouco (c)
The Turtles are reunited, although distance still remains between the brothers. Fortunately nothing brings people together like the holiday season! It’s Christmas in New York City, and the aftermath of the battle with Old Hob allows for more mysteries to be revealed… and new dangers to be uncovered. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles begin their journey as a true team of brothers in this exciting issue!
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 4-to-1 ratio (4 Dan Duncan, 1 Mateus Santolouco)
*Retailers: See your order form for incentive information.
FC * 32 pages * $3.99
Variant cover by Kevin Eastman!
* Stand-alone story acts a great jumping-on point!