Here’s the info. on the variants for TMNT #4 from IDW. Available on November 30, 2011.
- Cover A (Dan Duncan) – regular cover shipped in a 4:1 ratio (A:B) in a single order (i.e., if shops order only 1 copy they get Cover A; if they order 4 copies of Cover A they can then purchase one copy of Cover B)
- Cover B (Kevin Eastman) – regular cover shipped in a 4:1 ratio (A:B) in a single order (i.e., shops must order 4 copies of Cover A in order to purchase one copy of Cover B)
- Cover RI A (Kevin Eastman B&W variant of Cover B) – 10 copy Retailer Incentive (i.e., shops that order 8 copies of Cover A and 2 copies of Cover B get this one free)
- Cover RI B (Fred Hembeck spoof) – 25 copy Retailer Incentive (i.e., shops that order 20 copies of Cover A and 5 copies of Cover B get this one free)
- Cover RE Jetpack Comics (Peter Laird?) – Jetpack Comics Retailer Exclusive Variant; available for purchase from Jetpack Comics
- Cover Global Conquest (Kevin Eastman) – International Edition issued to markets outside the U.S.A.
Tom Waltz, Kevin Eastman (w) * Eastman (layouts) * Dan Duncan (a) Duncan, Eastman (c)
The climactic conclusion to the Turtles’ triumphant return to comics! The final pieces of the Turtles’ mysterious origin are revealed as the Turtles move closer to finding their lost brother Raphael. There’s just one thing in their way… an angry, mangy mutant alley cat named Old Hob… and he’s got an entire gang to back him up! It’s a battle royale on the mean streets of New York and Turtles lore will be forever rewritten! Don’t miss it!
*2 regular covers will be shipped in a 4-to-1 ratio (4 Dan Duncan, 1 Kevin Eastman)
*Retailers: See your order form for incentive information.
FC * 32 pages * $3.99
Black and white variant of the Kevin Eastman cover!
Fred Hembeck spoof cover
End of the climactic first story arc that tells the new Turtles origin story!
Layouts and co-plotting by Kevin Eastman, original co-creator of TMNT!