TMNT vs. Street Fighter #02 from IDW; issue 2 of a 5-issue mini-series. Original IDW solicitation details below. Available
June 28, 2023 July 19, 2023.
- Cover A (Ariel Medel) – regular cover A
- Cover B (Alex Sanchez) – regular cover B
- Cover C (Tom Reilly) – regular cover C
- Cover RI A (Vincenzo Federici) – 25 copy (1:25) Retailer Incentive A (RI A) cover
- Cover RI B (Elizabeth Beals) – 50 copy (1:50) Retailer Incentive B (RI B) cover
- Cover RI C (Juni Ba) – 100 copy (1:100) Retailer Incentive C (RI C) cover
- Cover RI D (Juni Ba) – 250 copy (1:250) Retailer Incentive D (RI D) cover
TMNT vs. Street Fighter #2—Cover A: Ariel Medel (APR231625)
Paul Allor (w) • Ariel Medel (a/ca)
Brought to you from IDW and Capcom, an event series teaming up two of the greatest martial arts groups in all of pop culture! The World Fighting Festival is serving up heaping helpings of disappointment for both the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Street Fighters.After a devastating loss-on a technicality, no less-a raging Raphael challenges Guile to an unsanctioned rematch in the streets of Atlantic City! Doesn’t he know Guile is an actual Street Fighter?! As the Turtles and Street Fighters clash wills and skill on and off the tournament floor, enemies in the shadows conspire against them both!
FC • 36 pages • $3.99
TMNT vs. Street Fighter #2—Cover B: Alex Sanchez (APR231626)
Paul Allor (w) • Ariel Medel (a) • Alex Sanchez (ca)
TMNT vs. Street Fighter #2—Cover C: Tom Reilly (APR231627)
Paul Allor (w) • Ariel Medel (a) • Tom Reilly (ca)
Order 25 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Vincenzo Federici (APR231628)
Order 50 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Elizabeth Beals (APR231629)
Order 100 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Juni Ba (APR231630)
Order 250 copies to qualify for one variant cover by Juni Ba (APR231631)
Comments are closed.